Reporting Instructions – Notification of Club Officers
Done through “Member Access” on the Rotary International website. Club Secretaries have access to update member and club information.
Done through the District Website. Club Secretaries and Presidents have access to update membership and club information. Also any other member can be given access by contacting the District Secretary.
Instructions for reporting changes to RI through Member Access
You must be logged in to edit member and club information. If you are a new user, go to Register Now from the Member Access login page and click on “Frequently Asked Questions” for instruction on obtaining a login name and password.
Once logged in:
1. Click on Update Club Data
2. Go to the bottom of the form to the section labeled "Assign Officer Positions"
3. Select a club member from the pull down list labeled "Select Officer" for president or secretary.
4. Select a Term (1 July 2007-30 June 2008 for president and secretary elects).
5. Click on "submit changes"
It is important that all officer contact information is updated and current in the RI database. To check contact information for any club member do the following:
Logon to Member Access (see above).
· Click on "edit" next to the member's name.
· Click on "contact information" at the top of the page
· Click on "edit" next to the information you wish to change
· Edit the data
· Click on "save changes"
Instructions for reporting changes to the District through the District Website
If your club is a Club Runner subscriber, you can edit member and club information directly from your club website and there is no need to report anything to the District. Your information will be automatically reflected on the District website.
If your club is not a ClubRunner subscriber you can edit membership and club information at the District Website. You must be logged in to edit information. If you are a new user, go to: New User for instructions on obtaining a login name and password.
o Login to the District Website, and navigate to the Admin page (you will go to this page by default when you log in).
Entering 2007-2008 Club Officer Information
1. Click on Define Next Year's Executives under the "For Club Executives" section of the admin page.
2. Click on edit next to the office to update.
3. Choose the club member that holds the office from the pull down list.
4. Repeat steps 2-3 for all club officers.
5. Click on Save.
It is important that all officer contact information is updated and current in the District Website. To check contact information for any club member do the following:
Updating Membership Data
1. Click on Membership Details under the "For Club Executives" section of the admin page.
2. Edit membership contact information by clicking on Edit next to the member’s name.
3. Click "save"
Online help is available for all functions of the District Web site.
Also, fell free to contact the District Secretary with any questions relative to reporting to RI or the District.